We may collect Personally Identifiable Information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, use the website, enter a sweepstakes or contest, fill out a form, login with social network credentials, use live chat, open a support ticket, provide us with feedback on our products or services, follow or tag us on social media, or enter information on our Site.
What Information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
You may be asked to provide, as appropriate, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information, date of birth or other details to improve your user experience. You may however, visit our Site anonymously as registration is not required. We will collect Personally Identifiable Information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply Personally Identifiable Information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site features or activities.
We may collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information about users whenever they interact with our Site. This may include the user's geographic region, time of visit, browser type, IP address, operating system, the Internet Service Provider used, and other similar information. If you do not wish to share this information, please refrain from using the Site.
How do we use your Information?
We may use the PII and Non-PII information we collect from you in any or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products and services that you have requested.
- To process your transactions.
- To manage your account and provide you with customer support.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- To allow you to enroll and participate in a loyalty or customer relationship program.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To inform you of updates.
- To prevent, protect, detect, and mitigate against error, fraud, and other criminal activity.
- As we believe necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety and security of our employees, customers and others.
- As required or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or regulations.
- To communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliate companies or other third parties.
- To do as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
How do we protect your Information?
We are committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection for our users. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses his or her information to maintain the safety of his or her Information. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for potential security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. All transactions are processed through an industry-recognized secure credit card gateway and we do not store any of your financial information on our servers.
Your Personally Identifiable Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all PII you supply to us is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when transmitted. SSL encrypts your information to avoid the decoding of that information by any unauthorized parties. To check the security of your connection, please see the closed lock in your browser. This means the SSL is active and working.
We take the security of your Personally Identifiable Information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate risks. We can not guarantee or warrant the security of any Information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your Personally Identifiable Information, we will notify you as necessary and to the extent possible so you can take appropriate protective steps.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browsers:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your Site experience more efficient may not function properly.
- Email : [email protected]
- phone : 4403631291